Friday, December 19, 2008

My Birthday in Nederland, Texas

We arrived in Nederland, where John's mom lives, on my birthday, the 17th of December. She had arranged a surprise birthday party for me: Sabrina, John's sister and family came in the same time as us, flying in from Raleigh, North Carolina, we met in the airport together with Tony, John's brother and his wife, and John's mom took us all to the tex-mex restaurant, Casa Olé. I realized this would be my birthday party when I saw her carrying a cake into the restaurant. Neat! We had a good time enjoying excellent food and white cake! :) Amilie, Anne Grethe, Corinne, Gay, Tony and Cindy.

Brent, Brock, Hannah, Gay, waitress, Corinne, Emma and Sabrina.

The twins and I. They surely know how to put a nice smile on.

Thanks for a nice birthday party, dear mother-in-law! :)

Thanks to my sister-in-law, Heather, I was able to celebrate my birthday again when she and the family came down from Nashville a few days later. She had brought delicious cupcakes from Ivey'sCakes. Yummi-yummi. Thank you Heather for thinking about me! :)

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I hope it's a wonderful year for you, AG!
Love,
Heather