Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Amilie dancing and dancing

I still have not found the right editing program for our videos, so here are some shorter ones. They go back a few weeks, but fun to see how she gets more and more steady in her balance.

This is just a month after she started walking so she still likes to support herself every now and then. I like her Elvis Presley shaking legs. The horse you see in the end used to be my oldest brother's. I guess it still is, he just lets Amilie use it a bit. :)

Here is a month later (beginning of November) when she is dancing to the music from the TV, (she keeps turning it on herself, she wont sit for long to watch anything, she just likes the music and the pictures, I guess). She is more steady here. I like the headbanging at the end. I do not like the demolishing at the very end, we had a serious conversation about that afterwards.) Sorry about the poor quality, didn't know the right settings...

These videos take forever to upload, so that will be it for tonight. :) Enjoy!

No comments: