Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dancing to her own "jukebox gloworm"

Amilie does not spend so much time in her room as most of her toys are in our living room. One day she went in there though and didn't come out, I could hear her working on something so I went to check on her. I found her dancing to her "own little jukebox": her gloworm. She is still having a bad cold so her breathing is a bit heavy and her nose is runny, but she still enjoys her dancing. I have been looking for a edit tool for mod-files(jvc hdd cameras), but have not found one yet - so you get the short version since the longer was just a bit too long for this program to upload it. You still get some of the "good timing".

And here is one dancing whilst sitting. :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Fun times! I can't wait to see you, Amilie! I love you, ~Aunt S

Gay Hanks said...

You are my precious little girl. I am glad you like your glow worm. Uncle Tony loved his also.
I love you and can't wait to play with you Christmas.

Love,
Grammy