Sunday, November 2, 2008

Now we blog too

I had been thinking about starting a blogg once my thesis was finished, but i just wasn't patient enough to wait for that. Amilie might be 10 years before that happens, so I thought I'd better start now.

As you can see I have spelt the name of the blog in Norwegian, (actually grammar wise in English). The reason is that in Norwegian "family" rhymes with Amilie's name. It doesn't get the same effect in English unless you call her Amelie - but that is not her name so... The blog will be in English, but the name of it will just be a twist of both.

We will basically use this as a place to regularly put out updates and pictures about Amilie and our life with her. Hopefully this will happen more often than uploading pics to Wal-mart, still 9 months behind there....
Here is a collage from her 1st birthday. My sister, Jorunn, was the photographer. Our livingroom the studio.. :)

Welcome to having a weekly peek into our lives. :)

1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I saw your blog address in the OICC newsletters. It is great to catch up on what you all are doing. Amelie has sure grown up but then again, we have now been home for a year. I have a blog too so check it out to see what our kids are doing too.