Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nam-nam - Mmmm

I had good intentions of not letting Amilie have any sweets until she was over 2 years old. John didn't have the same intentions and I gave up on that a long time ago myself. She still doesn't get much sweeets, but she knows they exist and has also found the main source of sweets in the house. We have been lazy and not put child safety lokcs on our drawers in the kitchen. She loves to go and check out what is in the drawers and she will often take some stuff out and carry it around the house, sometimes bringing it back to the drawers, sometimes not. Anyways, the other day I found it was on high time to have the sweets drawer removed out of her reach.

I had forgotten to adjust the camera to the light, so the quality is a bit poor...

It's amazing how happy you can make a kid by giving it sweets....

Now I shall say no more and you will believe she didn't ask for more....

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Precious girl. I knew John had to have a stash of candy somewhere in the house.

I had the same commitment about sweets. I made it to the first birthday with Mia, around 10 months with Ethan, I think Ella Kate made it to a year (but only because she was allergic to dairy items).

Fortunately they get much more fruits and veggies than the sweets so it all evens out in the end...I hope.

~H